LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE OF ANNUAL VILLAGE MEETING FOR WANSFORD PARISH
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Assembly of the
Parish Meeting for Wansford will be held on
Thursday, 11 May 2023 at 7.30 pm on the Village Green, Wansford.
Local Government electors for the Parish will be entitled to vote at the meeting which will be open the public. If it rains the meeting will be held in the church (opposite the village green)
- Welcome from the Chairman of Wansford Parish Council.
- The Chairman will report on activities of Wansford Parish Council over the past year.
- Minutes of last year’s Annual Parish Meeting, 16 May 2022.
- Matters Arising from the Minutes.
- Opportunity for any organisations/City Councillors to speak to all present.
- Questions from parishioners.
Cllr John Stannage, Chairman of Wansford Parish Council